A decade of research has revealed the most effective, safe, and natural way to soothe dry irritated skin...
Water and Hydrotherapy
Let Us Educate You
- To maintain healthy, youthful and translucent skin, keep it clean and hydrated.
- The skin is composed of 80% water and acts as a protective barrier to slow internal water loss and protect against invasion by harmful external elements.
- Daily external moisture loss begins at birth, and is responsible for skin aging and numerous skin challenges.
- Skin moisture loss accelerates when the surrounding air humidity drops below 70% See " DRY AIR"
- For optimal skin health, lost moisture must be replenished by both internal (through the mouth) and external (through the skin) sources.
- Human skin will not absorb most tap water because of an incompatible pH (due to a heavy mineral content) and incorrect application method. See "BIO-LOGIC AQUA WATER"
- Mild, natural, pH-correct water is essential for all skin types.